|Company||Specifi Europe s.r.l|
|Reporting Relationship||Product Development Manager|
Specifi is the global leader providing design and publishing tools to the Hospitality industry. Over 20 years experience in the food service Industry meeting the needs of kitchen designers, restaurant planners and food equipment dealers has elevated Specifi to be the premier digital platform for the industry. The Specifi digital design platform connects cutting edge Food Equipment Manufacturers with the most innovative food service design consultants in the Industry.
About the Role
Specifi is seeking desktop C# Developer with a talent and passion for collaboration. You will be joining Specifi Software’s Development team where you will participate in the implementation of innovative Desktop based Food Service facility design software solution. As a software developer, you will be an essential member of a cutting edge agile team that is focused specifically on a functionality of our Specifi product suite.
What we are looking for
Our technology team is a great place to work. Full of ideas and innovation, it needs similarly creative minds to help carry on the startling progress already made. We are looking for people who enjoy working in a team environment, whilst still having the discipline to do individual work at times. We are flexible in our structure, and people will always have the chance to learn other skills as time progresses, as we actively encourage it.
Skills and Experience
C# Developer will refer directly to the Product Development Manager.
- C# and .NET 4.0 or higher, Windows Form
- .Net Transaction
- Object Oriented programming
- Knowledge of most important design patterns
- Analytical skills to understand IT requirements
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment to solve business problems
- Fluent in Italian and proficient in English (medium level)
- XAML / XBAP
- UWP (Windows Universal Platform)
- Experience with GitHub and Jira
The role is based in Quarto d’Altino, Venice – Italy.